Monday, August 25, 2008

In Barry's absence, I will be posting from my current home, and home of the future Fear Monger World Headquarters, Los Angeles.

In keeping with FM's sports theme of late, and since I'm still recovering from Olympic fever, I played racquetball today. Before you make fun of my appearance, I'll have you know that the goggles are a YMCA requirement, the headband is necessary to keep my long hair out of my eyes, and the mustache has proven to be such an effective weapon distracting my opponent, I'm not sure I could win without it. Not pictured: Air Flight '89s, hiked-socks, short-shorts, and just a hint of rim.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Shira Weiss said...

http://orgs.carleton.edu/moustache/index.htm

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home