Wednesday, July 16, 2008

You know Fredrick, I'd abhor informing the boss you're neither donning your cap nor hanging your surgical face mask from your ear while we consume these decadent hard-boiled egg bento boxes in this miscellaneous factory we work in."

"No, please Enrique! I'll do anything. The boss certainly will fire me and I'll haven't the money to pay for Junior's therapy through the arts."


"Alright, fine then. Put on your hat, bow before me, and eat that entire crack rock kabob over there. Then, and only then, will I conceal such an intolerable blunder."

"I will comply, but first, what are crack rocks?"


"Crack rocks get ole' Enrique quadruple hard-boiled at lunchtime, Freddyboyee! I'm in the money..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home