Wednesday, July 16, 2008

In Patton Oswald's stand-up, Werewolves and Lollipops, a conversation with George Lucas about the newest Star Wars Trilogy leads Patton to conclude, "I don't give a shit about where the stuff I love comes from, I just love the stuff I love." He further delineates his point using Angelina Jolie, the byproduct of Jon Voight's ballsack.

While I don't usually condone such a willful lack of curiosity, I agreed with him wholly when The Beijing Organizing Committee (BOCOG) took its volunteers to the Gaobeidian Waste Water Treatment Plant, as the very first stop on day one of their three day tour.

Welcome to Beijing, wanna see how we make the water that no one can drink?

Nope, no I don't. Not at all.

My, how time flies when you're ogling sewage. Next stop (literally), lunch.



Up shit's creek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home