Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I read that Beckham signed with the LA Galaxy for a billion dollars. Cool that the city of LA is signing free agent celebrities. I can't wait for Posh Spice's new record to drop. I heard it's being produced by Timbaland.

Tonight I went to a bar, Mondo, in Port Vell overlooking the sea. A woman there kept taking pictures of us (C Glaze, Sussido, The Man With the Tran, Bashwinks, and myself). I got overconfident, tried a model spin, and fell down. I hope she didn't get any pictures of that.

G-D Bl-ss,

DML

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found a website called ManWithTran.com. Tell your amigo about it. Also, I heard Posh is doing solo back-up vocals on the new Scientology Anthology Festivus album. (Isaac Hayes on lead vocals). Yes, she's converting. Paz mae.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home