Thursday, January 25, 2007

Here's why participatory journalism is a terrible idea: Semester in Costa Rica. It's a blog featuring the zany misadventures of a college student studying abroad for one semester. Sound familiar? I thought so. It's exactly the scheme of the Fear Monger. The similarities between the two blogs are uncanny, leading me to believe this "Costa Rica abroad traveling character" is not in Costa Rica at all, rather plagiarizing my material and whoring it for Google ads. Regardless of my ultra-liberal stance on prostitution and plagiarism, I will let you, the reader, decide for yourself.

First off, he's discussed his living conditions just as I did on my January 16th post. Interesting how just five days later he would randomly decide to talk about living conditions. Shameless.

He goes on to talk about the perception of Americans by the locals. This would be an original and fascinating topic had I not written on the same topic just two days prior.
To make matter worse, he uses pictures to convey meaning; precisely the tactic employed staff here at Fear Monger.

I will say this to you "Costa Rica boy": It's a sad day for American journalism when a cold-blooded, acne-ridden mongoloid like yourself decides to steal ideas from others and present them as his own, hoping for a monetary windfall. You should consider actually going abroad rather than basking in the all too familiar glow of World of Warcraft on your 45-inch computer monitor, living vicariously through those who actually are living a dream (Fear Monger).

You sicken me,
DML


1 Comments:

Blogger Ross said...

Hey Barca-way, how's it feel to get $0.77 on your dollar-way? I had a filet mignon and a bottle of champagne last night. Grand total, $6.50! P.S. Tell ManWithTran that the trannies here don't charge. Boy, did he fuck up by going to Europe!

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home